Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z headline the Wireless Festival, Beyoncé's doc breaks records, and more!
1. Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are set to continue their world domination by headlining the Wireless Festival! The event will also feature performances by Rita Ora, Snoop Dogg, Calvin Harris, and more! (RapFix)
2. Beyoncé's recent documentary, "Life Is but a Dream," not only made us swoon uncontrollably over her flawless life (while giving us our first official peek at the adorbz Blue Ivy!), but it also set some historic rating records for HBO. (MTV News)
3. PUH-RAISE the new music gods: Frank Ocean has already recorded 11 songs for his next album and even has plans to get in the studio with Danger Mouse -- after he takes a very long, well-deserved vacation, obvs. (MTV News)
Check out the rest of this week's 10 Things To Know Now after the jump!
8. Here are some VERY interesting fan tributes that include Rihanna, Drake, One Direction, Justin Bieber, and many more of our favorite pop stars. WARNING: Some are just plain scary and may make you scream"WHYYY?!" (BuzzFeed)
9. Good luck buying a hot dog at Morrissey's upcoming Staples Center concert. The animal rights activist/singer has demanded the venue go meatless during his performance! (We bet the Moz knows all the best vegan restaurants.) (Entertainment Weekly)
10. Here's a real-life Britney Spears shopping list that includes things like ham, 2 percent milk, and orange juice (Stars, they're just like us!). Surprisingly, though, Cheetos didn't make the cut. (She Knows)
Photo credit: Getty Images